The purpose of this unraffle (technically it’s a giveaway, but hey, we like the word “unraffle” better!) is to bring attention to THIS FUNDRAISER FOR TRAVELER. He is a cruelty survivor whose medical treatment urgently needs funding. He is due for his 3rd and final heartworm treatment on Dec. 18, 2017. After that, he is due to be neutered – something that has not been done yet because his vets advised against it till his heartworm treatments are completely finished. The estimated cost of these two procedures is $550.
This senior boy, who is estimated to be 8 years old, is also in urgent need of a neurology consult due to ataxia (a lack of muscle control and coordination in his legs). Trav’s front leg often buckles and he stumbles, which is very concerning. His legs also have a tendency to splay when standing on hard surfaces. The neurology consult costs $170.
Traveler is a true survivor who knew nothing but pain, fear and suffering for most of his life. He was rescued from the brutality of dog fighting at the very end of August, 2017. His story and the fundraiser are HERE.
Please help us give Traveler a chance to live out his golden years in comfort and good health, surrounded by love, care and happiness. No one is more deserving than this sweet, sweet boy. And….he is the reason for this unraffle!
Donations to dear Traveler are GREATLY APPRECIATED! No purchase or donation is required (by law) in order to enter this contest.
We have some truly AWESOME prizes to give away!! HUGE thank you to my friend Monica, and her friend Cindy who are the loving hands behind Ollie’s Love Blankets. They make gorgeous blankets to help fundraise for pitties like Traveler. They provided the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.
Ollie’s Love Blanket (including the stuffed duck, treats, and card as shown in the photo).
But wait, there’s more! A Doggy Fun Frame of your choice from Dog International rounds out the 1st prize (choose from designs available at time of drawing.)
Ollie’s Love Blanket is made by Monica and Cindy. Get a load of this GORGEOUS HANDMADE BLANKET! Great way to start the new year for the winner of this beautiful blanket, made with love to help Traveler.
HollyWood Hippo duffel bag from Eco Snoopers.
(Retails from $38 to $76 from various retailers.) 13′ x 9″ x 6.5″ Licensed product. Adjustable shoulder straps. designed to entertain and educate children about the benefits of environmental awareness. More info about Eco Snoopers here. Plus a Doggy Fun Frame of your choice from Dog International rounds out the 2nd prize (choose from designs available at time of drawing.)
Women’s size large “Adopt a Pit” green tank top.
Plus a Doggy Fun Frame of your choice from Dog International rounds out the 3rd prize (choose from designs available at time of drawing.)
4 Doggy Fun Frames of your choice from Dog International.
Choose from designs available at time of drawing. Any four of our new, colorful, fun frames. Above is a sampling of some of the frames we will have on offer. We will print and mail them to you (with your dog’s photo in them, of course!) at either 8″ x 10″ or 4″ x 6″ (winner’s choice).
See Giveaway rules below for any restrictions.
- Winners will be randomly drawn from the list of entrants on January 5, 2017.
- First name drawn will win the 1st prize, second name drawn will win the 2nd prize, third name drawn will win the 3rd prize and fourth name drawn will win the 4th prize.
- By entering this contest any time before 12:00 a.m. January 5, 2018, you become a “Participant” in the Giveaway, if you meet the eligibility requirements below.
- Entrants must live in the contiguous 48 states, USA. (Sorry, to those outside this region, but it’s too costly to ship the prizes outside this zone.)
- Dog International Inc. of Brunswick, Maine, USA, is the Giveaway Sponsor.
- Limit one (1) entry per person. If Dog International Inc. (the “Sponsor”) determines that a Participant has submitted more than one entry, then Sponsor may void the entry.
- Winner will be notified by email and winner will be announced on the blog, newsletter, and/or on Dog International’s social media accounts.
- By entering the Giveaway, each Participant releases and holds harmless Sponsor, “Dog International Inc.,” and its respective principals, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or use and/or misuse of the Prize.
- Dog International Inc. reserves the right to end or extend the Giveaway or change prizes or prize values at any time. All decisions are final.
- The giveaway is open to those who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entrants must live in the contiguous 48 states, USA.
- Bloggers within the contiguous 48 states whose work appears on this blog are also eligible.
- If you have already won a giveaway by the Sponsor in 2017 you are not eligible for this giveaway.